Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday, April 24 - So much to write about

Happy Easter!

I promise now to actually update more often.  It's been a whirlwind of activity here.

Push 511 Crossfit - I have never in my life, ok, not since High School, have I worked out this hard.  These are total body work outs that would scare even the fittest athletes.  At least I didn't cry this week!  Yes, last week I cried.  :-)

Body Back - loving the group of moms!  Everyone is super supportive.  I did learn a lesson though.  You can not eat a large heavy meal before you work out.  I actually threw up a bit.  yuck!  So I did not get a really great work out that day - I was just queezy the whole time.

Food - well, I was on a great start - had 4 straight days of really clean eating - then we were prepping for Dylan's birthday party, and it all went down hill fast.  I once again proved (and I really don't need to keep relearning this lesson) that failing to plan, is planning to fail.  I had a busy week, Greg was gone, didn't get a chance to go to the grocery store, and I was eating whatever was around - and usually not the healthy choices.

So once again, I feel like I'm starting over.  I'm so tired of starting over, but here I go again.  To make another good go of it.  Time to eat cleanly, and feel better.

Will check in to see how things are going tomorrow!!!!!

1 comment: